The IAAPA European Attractions Show is coming up September 23-27, and we can’t wait! Our bags are packed, our passports are on the ready, and our schedules are packed with things to do, see, and experience. For the third time, Europe’s largest gathering of leisure, tourism, and entertainment professionals is descending upon Amsterdam. This year’s show is the largest in the event’s history, welcoming 12,000 professionals from 107 countries. Here’s five reasons why we think it will be the best EAS yet:
- Browsing – What are latest and greatest technologies, in AV, ride systems, AR, VR and more? We’re excited to find out! Luckily there are six halls filled with 500 exhibiting companies in over 100 product categories to offer plenty of innovation and inspiration.
- Learning – From EduTours to panel discussions to day-long forums, EAS offers over 100 educational opportunities to broaden your knowledge base. Trends! Apps! Retailtainment! With so many subjects to learn from, we know we’ll leave with minds full of ideas and notebooks full of scribbles.
- Networking – See old friends and make new ones at EAS’s various receptions, mixers, and social gatherings, including the JRA-sponsored Leadership Breakfast with Efteling’s Director of Park, Coen Bertens, and the Opening Reception at Amsterdam’s city beach. Who knew we could dip our toes in the sand in the middle of The Netherlands?!
- Exploring – Did you know that with your EAS visitor badge, you can get into 15 Dutch visitor attractions for FREE?! Navigate a ropes course at BillyBird Park, learn about the history of the Dutch Railway at the award-winning Het Spoorwegmuseum, or spend some time outside at Hof van Saksen recreational park. Toverland, here we come!
- YOU! – Our favorite thing to do at EAS and all our tradeshows is to meet you. Building a new attraction or museum and need planning and design services? Awesome! Looking to renovate an existing facility into the project of your dreams? Let’s do this! Have a plot of land and no idea what to do with it? That’s okay, we can help! Let’s Dream, Design, and Realize together. Visit us at booth #1-514 to get started.
Don’t take our word for how amazing EAS will be – here’s a sneak peek from IAAPA. Enjoy, and we’ll see you in Amsterdam!
Featured image courtesy InPark Magazine